SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITY:
|Zynex, Inc. (Since 1996) is an innovative medical technology company specializing in the manufacture and sale of non-invasive medical devices for pain management, stroke rehabilitation, neurological diagnostics, and compound pharmacy. engineers, manufactures, markets and sells its own design of medical devices in three subsidiaries. |
Zynex Monitoring Solutions develops products for cardiac monitoring for use in hospitals and is driven to improve the quality of care for patients by the development of innovative patient monitoring solutions for medical professional. In Feb 2020 Zynex Monitoring Solutions obtained FDA for its CM-1500 Blood Volume Monitor in the U.S. The device is fully developed, has performed well in multiple clinical trials and can guide medical professionals in hospitals and surgical centers towards better fluid management during surgery and in recovery settings.
Zynex Medical is a provider of electrotherapy products for home use.
Zynex NeuroDiagnostics develops devices for EMG and EEG diagnostic purposes in the neurology clinic markets.
This position is accountable for the Zynex Monitoring Solutions product portfolio. This position will have oversight over Operations and will lead, hire, motivate and inspire a team (Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Clinical Research etc.) of highly successful, educated, and intelligent professionals to stay focused, meet deadlines, and row in the same direction to achieve goals and complete projects. This person will help develop a plan, translate that plan to the team, and keep his/her direct reports and the team focused on urgent and important priorities. Strong leadership acumen and high integrity are required for this role. The COO will also drive critical strategic, operational and organizational initiatives. You must be a big picture thinker who is charismatic and can influence, align and persuade co-workers to succeed. You are decisive and proactive but also systematic and pragmatic. There is a heavy focus on strategic implementation, and you will design and implement strategic roadmaps for various projects/goals/initiatives.
· Strategic and tactical plans to set and achieve annual revenue and profit objective.
· Provide strategic and tactical leadership to achieve organization’s objectives.
- Develop, lead and execute strategies to capture marketing insights and commercial insights and connect with customers.
- Lead a team that can identify customer segmentation and targeting strategies.
- Develop and execute communication strategies for both internal and external audiences.
- Maintains customer intimacy to provide critical feedback for future product development with and to help guide downstream marketing activities.
- Implement business strategies to drive long-term P&L gains.
- Deliver a hands-on and involved approach to management of organization.
- Work closely with staff to understand and drive priorities as directed to ensure that business needs and objectives are met on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and direct the organization in design, development, implementation and support of all business projects.
- Act as an inspiring senior-level leader to both staff and experienced management.
- Carry out executive responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Ensure the overall integrity of the development, support and functionality of the division’s products and services.
- Prepare reports and presentations for the CEO and Board on forecasts, projects, performance and related matters.
- Create a culture that fosters teamwork, creativity, a spirit of service and corporate responsibility, and high standards of ethics.
- Degree in Business, Engineering or similar field is required
- MBA is strongly preferred
- 10 or more years of demonstrated progressive leadership experience in Medical Device.
- Strong understanding of product development processes and lifecycle required.
- Proven background leading the Medical Device life cycle process
- Proven ability leading and executing a go to market Medtech marketing and sales strategy.
- Must be adaptable, friendly, kind, results oriented, operationally aware, resourceful, authentic.
- Must be self-aware, learn from experience and mistakes, treat others with respect and are resilient under pressure.
- Must be comfortable with complexity and ambiguity as well as explaining their thinking to others.
- Must have a passion for ideas and a creative/innovative mindset.
An attractive compensation arrangement will be offered which includes a base salary and bonus opportunity.
A competitive benefit package
Relocation will be considered for this role