|POSITION TITLE:||Director of Business Development|
|REPORTING TO:||President and Chief Operating Officer|
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITY:
|Lone Tree, Colorado|
Zynex, Inc. (Since 1996) is an innovative medical technology company specializing in the manufacture and sale of non-invasive medical devices for pain management, stroke rehabilitation, neurological diagnostics, and compound pharmacy. engineers, manufactures, markets and sells its own design of medical devices in three subsidiaries.
Zynex Monitoring Solutions develops products for cardiac monitoring for use in hospitals and is driven to improve the quality of care for patients by the development of innovative patient monitoring solutions for medical professional. In Feb 2020 Zynex Inc. obtained FDA approval for it’s CM-1500 Blood Volume Monitor in the U.S. The device is fully developed, has performed well in multiple clinical trials and can guide medical professionals in hospitals and surgical centers towards better fluid management during surgery and in recovery settings.
Zynex Medical is a provider of electrotherapy products for home use.
Zynex NeuroDiagnostics develops devices for EMG and EEG diagnostic purposes in the neurology clinic markets.
The Director reports to the President and Chief Operating Officer (Zynex Monitoring Solutions) and is accountable for laying the groundwork and entry strategies. You will be responsible for developing key opinion leaders (KOLs); Build relationships with other, relevant medical device companies; Place demonstration models at relevant hospitals and surgical centers and sell the devices to hospitals, surgical centers and the military.
- Build external relationships via trade shows, conferences, networking, and other new sources of information, intelligence, and insights.
- Scan and scout for potential new business opportunities based on insight of unmet customer and market needs.
- Develop business cases for opportunities, including conducting research and analysis to vet and validate ideas and opportunities.
- Communicate new business opportunities to leadership.
- Lead negotiation, structuring, and closing of deals.
- Recommend and execute the right strategies to pursue Blood Monitoring Device business opportunities.
- Develop strategy recommendations that are clear, concise and well thought out.
- Provide recommendations regarding potential technological and growth gaps for the business.
- Collaborate with business leaders and other functions to assess new business opportunities.
- Identify potential new business opportunities based on insight of unmet customer and market needs.
- Gather and communicate intelligence by reading published literature and patents and press releases, attending conferences and trade shows, networking, and seeking other sources of intelligence.
- Develop and utilize screening criteria, models, and tools to assess new business opportunities.
- Identify and articulate critical assumptions, risks, and opportunities.
- Develop business cases for new business opportunities.
- Perform marketplace analysis and assessment using financial and forecasting models.
- Utilize research to analyze, vet and validate ideas.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external targets aligned to business opportunities.
- Coordinate and participate in the due diligence process.
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or similar field.
- 10 years sales and business development experience in the Medical Device industry.
- Must be adaptable, friendly, kind, results oriented, operationally aware, resourceful, authentic.
- Must be self aware, learn from experience and mistakes, treat others with respectand are resilient under pressure.
- Must be comfortable with complexity and ambiguity as well as explaining their thinking to others.
- Must have a passion for ideas and a creative/innovative mindset.
- Willing to travel 50 – 60%. Travel may fall over weekends and holidays.
- Occasional international travel.
- An attractive compensation arrangement will be offered which includes a base salary and bonus opportunity.
- Zynex Inc. offers a competitive benefits package.
| || |