|The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for organizing and overseeing Zynex’s order entry, order validation, patient enrollment (EzRx/easy prescribe), patient outreach and sales support teams, and all associated processes and practices.
In this role, you represent the Zynex brand. This means you are responsible for providing a world-class experience to all “customers” in every interaction, every time. Every decision made must align to our mission, vision, and strategy. Every communication sent (through email, mail, or by phone) is to be professional, simple, and aligned. Every problem or bottleneck is to be resolved with an efficient solution that is consistent with our strategy.
Competencies & Skills Needed:
- Adaptability – Deals with change and ambiguity well; ; adjusts and alters behavior when change occurs so priorities are still met.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Results Orientation - Implements ways to rapidly respond to customer requests for improved outcomes; works with the customer to collect accurate information about needs; goes beyond the initial thinking and remains flexible to meet customer needs; maintains strong and loyal customer relationships.
- Decision-Making - Takes a conceptual approach to identify key issues, sees relationships and draws elements into a broad coherent framework; demonstrates ability to work with ambiguity and complexity; considers resources and risks to priorities solutions; acts fast on the most effective and efficient outcome.
- Alignment & Leadership - Leads by example, provides clarity to others on the relevance and importance of Organization’s principles; understands impact of climate on performance; keeps Organization’s interests at the forefront of decision-making; acts with unwavering integrity; conveys confidence in approach; wins respect.
- Developing Self & Others -Instills a culture of continuous learning; understands own areas of development and encourages and supports others’ development through timely coaching, guidance and feedback.
- Customer-Focus - Implements ways to rapidly respond to customer requests for improved outcomes; works with the customer to collect accurate information about needs; goes beyond the initial thinking and remains flexible to meet customer needs; maintains strong and loyal customer relationships.
- Role-Specific Skills
- Proactive, with a high level of organization
- Strong Attention to detail
- Quick, but effective decision-making skills
- Results-driven approach
- Clearly defines all workflows, communicates documented processes, and ensures all practices are being refined and tuned with as needed to ensure quality and efficiency.
- Manages to relevant and respective KPI’s for each department ensuring both quantity and quality of work throughput and efficacy
- Identifies the best tools and technologies to help manage workflow and optimizes their implementation or deployment.
- Anticipates bottlenecks, identifies risks, and escalates issues to COO that cannot be internally resolved.
- Supports company targets, policies and procedures through good sales operations practices, including following HIPAA regulations ensuring that all regulatory and internal policies are followed
- Provides regular status reports and capacity plan updates with the Zynex Executive Leadership Team (ZELT)
- Forecasts staffing needs
- Enforces health and safety precautions (OSHA compliance)
- Maintains orderly and professional work environment
- Is present and visible in the Corporate office 5 days/week (M-F), 8 hours/day. Exceptions to this need prior approval from your direct Manager/Supervisor.
Minimum Job Qualifications (unless otherwise noted):
- Knowledge of inside sales, direct sales, sales support and sales operations
- Demonstrated effective management and supervisory skills.
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- 5-10 years of sales operations or inside sales experience
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
- Faced-paced, professional office and warehouse environment
- Proficient use of office equipment: computers, copiers, fax machines and telephones
- Ability to communicate effectively via spoken, written and electronic means
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time