|POSITION TITLE:||Chief Technology Officer|
|LOCATION:||Raleigh, North Carolina|
|Circle Graphics is the world’s foremost producer of grand and large-format digital graphics. Circle Graphics is an industry leader in creating innovative products for outdoor advertising, business signage, wall decor, art reproduction, and the professional photography and art communities.|
Circle Graphics’ combined 407,000 square feet of manufacturing facilities across the United States house over 88 grand and large format digital printers, custom automated finishing equipment, and coating capabilities to produce printed recyclable materials up to 16 ft wide. Circle Graphics prepress department processes more than 40,000 files per day with the aid of proprietary software automation tools. They operate around-the-clock, 7 days a week to deliver extraordinary customer service, and print over 431 million square feet of material annually. Circle Graphics specializes in industry leading innovations accompanied by world class service.
Circle Graphics annual revenues have expanded to over $400 million in the last 5 years and continues to grow.
Circle Graphics produces best-in-class digital graphics for consumers, professionals and businesses. A service-oriented team of experts, Circle Graphics employees are driven to go above and beyond for their customers. With the company’s green initiatives and online ordering system, they have been able to streamline the ordering to production process to achieve dominance in the marketplace. These are just a few of the reasons agencies and posting companies nationwide choose to partner with Circle Graphics.
With multiple factories strategically located across the U.S., Circle Graphics produce and deliver directly to customers in the most efficient way possible—even during peak seasons. Amazing, quality products, delivered fast is what they do best. Print-on-Demand fulfillment is just the beginning. With Circle Graphics, customers have access to artists, graphic designers, marketing experts, sales and support staff, and world-class manufacturing personnel—all dedicated to helping customers succeed.
| || || |
|SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITY:|
|As Chief Technoloogy Officer and change agent for Circle Graphics’ Consumer Division this newly created role will lead the organization’s Information Technology function. You will be responsible for designing a strategic vision of how technology will unlock growth, transform the customer and employee experience to fully support the business. You will need to align with C-level executives, peers, and other business leaders on process automation, e-Commerce, architecture, platform integration and value-added services as the next engines of the company’s growth, and will be responsible for crafting a compelling enterprise narrative on the changes required for success in digitization.|
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the Information Technology function for Circle Graphics to build a world class organization. This will include strategy, integration of existing platforms and acquisitions, operations and the development and management of the members of the IT organization.
- Build the platform to transform the customer experience now and in the future enhancing the selling experience for customers and employees alike.
- Lead, develop, inspire and empower the team of IT professionals.
- Develops and executes an IT strategy that aligns with the long-term business plans and takes advantage of emerging technologies to enable growth and contribute to business strategy.
- Develop a prioritization framework to evaluate IT projects and priorities and ensure regular communication with business stakeholders.
- Identifies outsourcing needs and oversees relationships and contracts with outsourcing organizations and external service providers and establishing effective SLAs and related monitoring.
- Directs and oversees the management of IT budget process, costs and resources for the IT organization.
- Optimize enterprise processes via IT.
- Define, develop, and update IT strategy, aligning IT objectives and programs to company objectives and strategies.
- Ensure that the best software, hardware, architecture, and outsourced services are being used for the optimal benefit of the organization
- Lead IT projects.
- Analyze, suggest, and implement IT policies for employees and the organization.
- Develop and manage data security policies and practices.
- Oversee and ensure backup processes and maintain disaster recovery procedures.
- Define cloud migration strategy.
- Research and identify IT solutions which would be beneficial to the organization.
- Define metrics based on overall business objectives.
- Experience leading applications development, focused on Martech and direct to consumer e-Commerce
- Demonstrated success in driving enhanced consumer experience
- Domonstrated focus on creating an excellent employee experience (Agile, SCRUM, and self directed work teams)
- Has shown a pragmatic approach to leadership and problem solving
- Proven experience developing the IT roadmap and 2-3 year stratetic plan at the company or organization/division level.
- Creates and deployes vision through an inspritational and optimistic leadership style
- Experience with cloud infrastructure services (i.e., Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Experience in multi-business unit environment requiring definition and management of broad requirement sets
- Experience with integration technology including Apigee, MuleSoft, Kafka
- Experience with ERP systems and custom developed software applications. SAP experience is a plus
- Experience with Web facing customer front end applications
- Experience with developing cloud applications (serverless) preferred
- Experience creating enterprise architecture strategy
- Data platforms, Business Intelligence Systems and merchandising systems
- Experience with 24/7 infrastructure requirements
- Experience with creating and managing IT budgets
- Experience with implementing security best practices
- Experience with high volume printing environments
- Perferred skills and experience include: B2B e-Commerce, SAP, Agile, Magento, Scrummaster certification and Project/Program Management.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred
- “Can-do” optimism
- Emotional intelligence and maturity.
- Has organizational courage, delivered in a polite and professional manner
- Likes getting different perspectives and open to contructive debate
- Proven experience leading the IT function at the company or large organization/division level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile and other system development life cycle frameworks
- Ability to multitask effectively and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate systems requirements verbally and in writing
- Strong team devilment experience.
- Experience in effectively communicating business and technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Use time effectively and efficiently
- May travel domestically as business needs arise, light travel
|COMPENSATION:||Competitive compensation commensurate with experience |
|BENEFITS:||The company offers a wide variety of benefit programs and services that address the needs of employees and their families. Benefits include, but are not limited to tuition assistance, medical & dental, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), pension plan, paid holidays and vacation.|| |
|Domestic travel may be required as needs arise.|
Relocation assistance may be available for the selected candidate.