|POSITION TITLE:||e-Commerce IT Software Development Manager, Consumer|
|REPORTING TO:||VP e-Commerce Technology|
|Circle Graphics is the world’s foremost producer of grand and large-format digital graphics. Circle Graphics is an industry leader in creating innovative products for outdoor advertising, business signage, wall decor, art reproduction, and the professional photography and art communities.|
Circle Graphics’ combined 600,000+ square feet of manufacturing facilities across the United States house over 180 grand and large format digital printers, custom automated finishing equipment, and coating capabilities to produce printed recyclable materials up to 16 ft wide. Circle Graphics prepress department processes more than 50,000 files per day with the aid of proprietary software automation tools. They operate around-the-clock, 7 days a week to deliver extraordinary customer service, and print over 431 million square feet of material annually. Circle Graphics specializes in industry leading innovations accompanied by world class service.
Circle Graphics produces best-in-class digital graphics for consumers, professionals and businesses. A service-oriented team of experts, Circle Graphics employees are driven to go above and beyond for their customers. With the company’s green initiatives and online ordering system, they have been able to streamline the ordering to production process to achieve dominance in the marketplace. These are just a few of the reasons agencies and posting companies nationwide choose to partner with Circle Graphics.
With multiple factories strategically located across the U.S., Circle Graphics produce and deliver directly to customers in the most efficient way possible—even during peak seasons. Amazing, quality products, delivered fast is what they do best. Print-on-Demand fulfillment is just the beginning. With Circle Graphics, customers have access to artists, graphic designers, marketing experts, sales and support staff, and world-class manufacturing personnel—all dedicated to helping customers succeed.
| || || |
|SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITY:|
|The e-Commerce IT Software Development Manager requires a strong sense of ownership and a passion for delivering innovative solutions for complex problems with high scale. The e-Commerce IT Software Development Manager will have the opportunity to create significant impact on Circle Graphics systems, the business and most importantly, customers as Circle Graphics takes on challenges that can reshape the e-commerce industry. In this role, the e-Commerce IT Software Development Manager will be managing and building new capabilities for Circle Graphics.|
A successful candidate will be a hands-on manager with an established background in developing high volume and highly available services, strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving improved quality and productivity within the software development team
- Design and develop state-of-the-art approaches to solving complex and ambiguous problems
- Cultivate engineering and operational excellence through metrics and continuous learning
- Provide thought leadership and establish technical vision for the team
- Mentor and grow team members knowledge and expertise in software development
- Developing partnerships with key business stakeholders to deliver a world class customer experince
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full e-Commerce software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Proven experience with the following:
- Microsoft Stack, .Net, MS SQL Server
- Agile Development
- Google Analytics
- UI/UX Best Practices
- Improving conversion
- Experience growing software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
- Experience improving conversion rates and AOV in an ecommerce site
- Experience driving vision of your space with leadership and partner teams.
- 6 + years e-Commerce and direct to consumer related software development and technical management experience leading complex programs.
- 3 + years of experience managing software engineers
- Track record of delivering software projects to customers. Superior written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively deliver information at the C-suite/VP level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computor Science. Master’s Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An intellectually curious, quick study who will learn the business quickly.
- A conscientious, curious, detail oriented, problem solving hard-working individual who craves accountability and loves to solve complex problems.
- Skilled in providing technical leadership and architectural guidance
- Expertise in software development best practices
- Understanding of software development processes such as Agile
- Experience maintaining high quality creative, strong attention to detail, operating in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Ability to multitask effectively and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate systems requirements verbally and in writing
- Experience in effectively communicating business and technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Use time effectively and efficiently
|COMPENSATION:||Competitive compensation commensurate with experience |
|BENEFITS:||The company offers a wide variety of benefit programs and services that address the needs of employees and their families. Benefits include, but are not limited to tuition assistance, medical & dental, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), pension plan, paid holidays and vacation.|| |
Relocation assistance may be available for the selected candidate.